We make books!
As an experienced professional in the publishing industry, we can help you bring your book to the next level through expert typesetting and layout design, imaging services, and cover design. We have typeset over a hundred books of all kinds, from image-centric coffee table books to thousand page legal casebooks, and everything in between. Unlike many publishers who outsource their typesetting and don’t let the author have any say in the design of their own book, we will work hand-in-hand to create your masterpiece. Whether you're a publisher in search of a typesetter, a business, or an individual seeking to self publish, we have the skills and experience to help you.
Let us help you!
Typesetting, to put it simply, is the process of turning your manuscript into a book. We will arrange the text and images in your book in order to create a composition that maximizes both legibility and beauty.
Books can include a diverse number of elements including text boxes, sidebars, and margin notes, in addition to things like images, charts, and graphs. We will use layout design to harmonizes all of these elements into a cohesive narrative.
A book's cover is the keystone of it's marketing and branding efforts in addition to a work of art. We'll design your book's cover to give the reader a sense of the style, content, and genre of the book in addition to encouraging potential buyers to give it a closer look.
Some books really benefit from images, chart, graphs, and tables. We can help you find the perfect images and even retouch them if necessary. We can make your charts, graphs, and tables look clean and professional.
Exact pricing will depend on the job. We can work with you to create a custom package.
Consultations are free! Contact us for a final quote.
- We charge based on word count with prices as low as $200 for 100,000 words or less and increase by $50 for every 50,000 words.
- We will format a sample of your book for you to look at before we do the whole book.
- Corrections after the book has been typeset will cost $1 per correction.
- Would you like your book to have text boxes, sidebars, or margin notes? Let's discuss the best way to incorporate these into your book.
- Pricing will vary based off the extent and complexity of your layout.
- One text box per chapter for free!
- $750 for a unique cover (no templates here!) where you will have the opportunity to talk directly with the designer. We're not done until you are satisfied!
- $1000 for cover plus marketing package. We will create web assets for you to market your book on multiple platforms.
- We charge $10 per image in your book.
- Image retouching starting from $20.
- We can provide you with stock images for $15 apiece.
- $10 for reproducing charts and graphs
We'd love to hear about your next project! Send us a message and we will see if we can help.